Living in Spain has a great advantage. We have a lot of holidays. For Easter we have had 5 days (4 bank holidays and one day the place I work in gave us… as a present!). So 5 days off. Gosh guys, this is life. We have been doing absolutely nothing. We went to Valencia and then to my boyfriend beach house (Torrevieja, close to Alicante). We usually hate being on holidays like old people (sleeping, eating, have a sun bath and over again), but this time we wanted to forget about anything and just sleep, eat, have a sun bath and over again.
This has been a great moment for me to decide to write a book on my own life (just the funny things, I don’t want to see people bored saying ” what the hell is this shit?”). I think I have a lot of things to say on my life.
ok, so I just let you here some pic from the last week:
Easter in Spain
I have shot some nice pic to 2 small girls, and I found out I like to shot children (Shot children with a camera, don’t worry). I don’t want to publish those pics cause they are just children and I don’t think parents would like their faces on the web.
- Easter Bunny, Really??? (oddsandendthoughts.wordpress.com)
- Kate Upton Dances For Easter (rantsports.com)
- Bunny Time… Yeah Not This Year (abiatplay.wordpress.com)
- Easter Sunday — 1952 (inspired-weightloss.com)
- Easter 2012. (eachpeachpear.com)
- Easter as an adult (redawakening.com)
- Touristing in Torrevieja (nancygronholm.blogspot.com)
- Encourage Creativity & Play with an Activity Filled Easter Basket (itsgravybaby.com)