Hello boys and girls!
My portraits course is almost finished, and I have had a very short time to practice. I used one hour in Rome to shot with my cousins, and I have to say the outcome was quiete good. Natural light, nothing else than me, them, a window and a small balcony. And, of course a bit of immagination: this is the magic dust you have to spread on your work, always.
PUT A BIT OF MAGIG DUST ON YOUR WORK.
- Day 84 – subliminal self portrait (mydailycreativity.wordpress.com)
- Self Portrait… (ykgoh.wordpress.com)
- Incredible Human Pixel Portraits (techeblog.com)
- Opens this Friday (03/09) “Portraits and Pigeons” Photographs by Chris Arnade (bgarciahere.wordpress.com)
- WATCH: Sketching Robot Draws A Perfect Portrait In 3 Minutes (huffingtonpost.com)