Do you have a Twitter account? I do. And all the contacts I have are related to photograpfy, travels and nature. I am totally crazy for “the big Picture” – one of my contact, of course! – that’s why I want to let you know this reportage on the “extreme cold in Europe” publishde by http://www.boston.com
This is one of the pic of the reportage:
If you are interested in see all the pics just click this link (strongly recommended!):
Winter in Europe this year has come really late, but really strong. Even Rome – my beautyful city – has been covered by a white blanket of snow!
Here in Madrid we did not have snow, but a very low temperatures….
How’s winter in your town?????????????????????????
About me: today full inmersion in my next big travel organization.
- Stilettos in the snow… only in Rome! (photoblog.msnbc.msn.com)
- Europe’s cold snap hits London (edition.cnn.com)
- Snow whitened St. Peter’s Basilica, in Rome (hazimiai.wordpress.com)
- A Couple of Inches of Snow (greenreview.blogspot.com)
- Hungary: Villagers scavenging for coal with their bare hands, in Europe’s big chill (globalfreeze.wordpress.com)